Fatback'in Bend

It's very possible one might get sick of looking at this blog in the next few months due to a recurrence of pictures.... of my new fatback.  It's in the other room now and I keep sneaking a peak to daydream of adventures.

IMG 0688 from Philip Hofstetter on Vimeo.

I was able to pick it up in Bend Oregon when I visited Pete.  It was a long travel from Nome; 12 hour travel day from Nome routes the family to Seattle then an 1.5 hour drive to the in laws house at midnight. A 4 hour sleep then I drove solo to Bend Oregon to meet up with PB.


There I picked up my fatback and then rode an incredible single track. The fatback actually turns into a 29er with proper wheels... who knew! My first (real) single track with technical "stuff" and all. It was awesome!! What have I been missing all this time?!





Comments