Nome Weather

Click for Nome, Alaska Forecast

Monday, September 24, 2012

Fatback'in Bend

It's very possible one might get sick of looking at this blog in the next few months due to a recurrence of pictures.... of my new fatback.  It's in the other room now and I keep sneaking a peak to daydream of adventures.

IMG 0688 from Philip Hofstetter on Vimeo.

I was able to pick it up in Bend Oregon when I visited Pete.  It was a long travel from Nome; 12 hour travel day from Nome routes the family to Seattle then an 1.5 hour drive to the in laws house at midnight. A 4 hour sleep then I drove solo to Bend Oregon to meet up with PB.


There I picked up my fatback and then rode an incredible single track. The fatback actually turns into a 29er with proper wheels... who knew! My first (real) single track with technical "stuff" and all. It was awesome!! What have I been missing all this time?!





No comments: