Shadow ride

Training rides are increasing but the snow just is not here.  We had a storm about a week ago. The snow blew in with gusto tho just not enough to get any decent trails in. The exception of those 2 stormy days I basically continue to ride on dirt, frozen dirt. It has it's pros and cons.

Pros: I've probably never ridden so much on our dirt roads before in the winter. 14 mph is so fast! The windchill increases with speed. Don't have to worry about airing down/up or even pushing right now.  Can dictate exactly my route without much error in time.

Cons: I've probably never ridden so much on our dirt roads before in the winter. 14 mph is too fast! The windchill increases with speed.  Not airing down/up or even pushing right now.  Can dictate exactly my route without much error in time.   

During my ride today I looked over at a snow bank and saw my shadow.  It was kind of cool so I took a short video.

Comments